Online sports betting - UK
Booking.com is the world's best travel booking site. Book your trip to destinations around the globe. Choose from over 400,000 Hotels, apartments, villas, and more.
New deals listed every day.
FREE cancellation on most rooms!
Online Travel Agent: booking.com
1. Online Travel Agent.
2. Targeted customers -- Mainly: people aging from 20 to 70 years old.
3. Leisure or business trip (couples, families or groups).
4. Consumers who are looking for a good deal. Online customer services.
Refine the research: number of stars, hotel type, facilities, hotel theme and district.
Sort the hotels list by stars or popularity.
Description of the hotel and its features,rates and availabilities.
5. Reviews of travellers (who have booked through booking.com). Information about the location of
the hotel and its surroundings (business area, monument or landmark, …). Map and pictures
Inscription for Newsletter Online customer services
6. The services differ from expedia. The framework of booking.com is clear and concise. There are 2
columns: one for the research and a second to suggest destinations. Expedia is more confused, there is
a lot of information The services of booking.com are focused on hotels only, in contrary to those of
expedia which are diversified: flight, cars, cruise…
7. Booking.com proposes some location such as business area or museums, and according to the choice
of the customer the website offers different hotels set up in this area. The services differ from expedia
8. Communication methods - After booking on the website, clients are able to write a review about their
trips.Website tries to guide web surfers by suggesting some hotels which have good reviews.
Last viewed hotels of the web surfer. When you are looking for a hotel, a window opens to inform you
about the more recent booking done for this hotel (date and country).
9. Partners Independent and chains hotels - From 1 to 5 star-hotels 4500 websites affiliated.
10. Free Cancellation on hotel rooms available.
Hotel & Villa Booking Link